There are trillions of web pages online. Can you ever imagine how your website can ever be found in these humongous stacks of pages? It’s like finding a needle in a haystack. Only a professional SEO marketing company can help you build a website that’s search engine-friendly – and user-friendly as well. Here is how a SEO marketing company does that:
2. A SEO marketing company creates an optimized XML sitemap that helps search engine understand your website and then crawl on to and index all the pages that you want to feature in a search engine’s results. Check any top website and you will find that all its pages have a link to its sitemap right at the bottom of the page. The logic behind this is very simple – Google crawls and indexes every page, and a so a sitemap on every page tells Google that there’s more content to index. The sitemap then leads Google (or any search engine) to all its other pages.
3. The information architecture of any website is of paramount importance. Categories, sub-categories and their pages must be logical in their flow and arrangement. Think of storing books in a library – wouldn’t you like to store the books in such a way that these are easily discovered? The same logic applies to a website as well. This is where a SEO marketing company can step in to help by creating a structure that ensures that every page on the website is no more than a couple of clicks away.
4. Left to themselves, website owners would title their pages with characters that have no meaning – for example, www.abc.com/categoryA/re452hsm0. However a SEO marketing company understands the importance of URL titling and so, it titles all URLs with English words instead of junk characters, for example www.abc.com/categoryA/titling-a-URL.
5. There are many more critical facets that are handled by a SEO marketing company – for example, what page must show up when a visitor keys in a non-existent page, where should visitors be directed when they forget to type in a www. These may seem minor, but are important factors that must not be overlooked.
6. When search engine bots crawl, they do not have cookies enabled. So, if your website doles out cookies and session IDs, then it may end up confusing the search engine bot. This is a tricky issue because your business may require you to place cookies on your visitors’ computers. Such issues are best resolved by a professional SEO company.
Article marketing is an underrated resource that is great for helping to take your website to the next level. This powerful strategy involves submitting articles to a number of different websites for the purpose of search engine optimization.
Every successful Internet marketer has engaged in article marketing at one time or another.
Use article marketing to gain loyal readers
Submitting articles through different high page rank websites is great for SEO marketing because it contributes to the long-term growth of your website. One of the most overlooked aspects of article marketing is how it can be used to drive traffic to your website.
Lots of people miss out on this potential benefit seo because they submit mediocre to poor content to article directories. This is a big mistake. A well written article can pique readers interest enough that they visit your website. You could gain a regular loyal site reader just by taking the time to submit a quality article.
Use article marketing to sell more products
SEO marketing works very well for building up demand for your company’s products. You can write a bunch of articles to give individuals information on a new product you are launching. You can then submit these articles to a bunch of different article directories and have buyers awaiting your site’s launch. This is known as pre-selling.
Pre-selling is one of the easiest ways to sell products online. Customers will feel more informed and are a whole lot more likely to buy your product at its launch.
Use article marketing as a way of targeting keywords
One of the best attributes of article marketing is the resource box. Websites will allow you to place a link back to your website in this box.
You can often link your website to a specific keyword of your choosing. As soon as your article gets indexed by Google, your site will get a boost for that chosen link. You have just gained a valuable link for your targeted keyword and it’s absolutely free.
Use article marketing to build link popularity
SEO marketing involves getting relevant backlink from sites with high page ranks. You never want to have too many links coming in from the same types of sites. Article directories are great way of diversifying your link profile so that you have links coming in from a variety of sources. Here are some of the more popular article directories to submit to.
This internet marketing strategy is proven and true practice and it still works today. Distributing articles is one of the easiest ways to market a website. By taking the time to write just one article, you could see long term effects for your business.